- Superior and more customizable user experience and improved productivity
- Improved dashboard capabilities with flexible layouts and analytics.
- Efficient navigation and intelligent Home Page components
- Innovation and access to new features and capabilities
- Action-oriented workspaces that guide users through the process
- Ability to tailor the user experience based on job role and personas
- Lower development and support costs
- Future-proofing investment into Salesforce.com platform
- Improved process efficiency
- Realizing ROI from Salesforce investment
- Views that let users easily filter and visualize information
- Improved application quality
Why Prioritize Lightning Migration:
- Salesforce introduced Lightning back in 2015 with the motto: “a whole new Salesforce, a whole new way to sell”. You can’t keep using an old interface forever.
- Salesforce publicly announced that they wouldn’t add any enhancements to Salesforce Classic.
- You miss a lot of great productivity features and improvements, paying same price.
- All innovation happens only in the Salesforce Lightning Experience. Many Appexchange apps get updates and new features only for Lightning.
- Multiple reports say Lightning Migration can increase productivity by 41%, win rates by 21%, and the conversion rate by a whopping 44%
- The more you postpone, the more degree of difficulty.