Johnson Controls creates intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. It is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Johnson Controls manufactures various products including Air Systems, Refrigeration Systems, HVAC Controllers, HVAC Equipment and batteries
- Browser back button was not working properly.
- Client needed PDF opening functionality as in the VF page.
- Client did not have page layouts so needed to assign the record page or home page to the Lightning app.
- Access for Approvals button from Servicemax package in home page – could not give component visibility condition for this package component for profiles as the condition exceeds 10.
- Records got locked and lock symbol would be visible when it is submitted for approval – there is no standard functionality for this in Lightning.
- Softsquare team created iframe in the Lightning component similar to the VF page PDF.
- Created a working browser back button.
- Used component visibility to make a component visible for SVMX profiles and custom permissions to give access to the dashboard for other non-SVMX profiles.
- Created a lightning component and gave access to the visible access and home page access.
- Created a Lightning component and logo as static resource to overcome.
- Employees experienced 40% faster task resolution. Overall project efficiency increased by 35%.