Johnson Controls have been making buildings smarter since 1885, and their capabilities, depth of innovation experience, and global reach have been growing ever since.
They offer the world’s largest portfolio of building products, technologies, software, and services. Johnson Controls specializes in Engineering, Manufacturing Operations, Sales, Building Automation, Fire & Hazard Protection, Industrial Refrigeration, HVAC, Security, Sustainability.
Brands include most trusted names in the industry, such as Tyco®, York®, Metasys®, Ruskin®, Titus®, Frick®, Penn®, Sabroe®, Simplex®, Ansul® and Grinnell®.
• JCI Sales Leadership is unable to get a clear picture of best selling and under performing products geography wise and Line of Business wise.
• Business team is unable to leverage Collaborative Forecasts effectively because of non-usage of Opportunity Product.
• Creating Account and Opportunity takes a lot of time making it unattractive for Sales Reps.
• Opportunity Deals Process was handled using Notes and Attachments thus increasing the chances of Data inaccuracy and rework.
• Enable Standard Opportunity Product
• Customized Opportunity Product VF page tailor made for JCI’s Business Operations
• Remove Redundant fields and Validations from Account and Opportunity
• Digitization of Opportunity Deal template with a customized Approval process
• Enable accurate forecasting at Product Family and Product level.
• Improved user Adoption
• Reduction in IT Dependency